Bank Health Care Consortium of PA
The PA Bankers Services Corporation and its Board of Directors continue to offer an exciting health care funding program called The Bankers Health Care Consortium of PA. Working with L.R. Webber and The Benecon Group, Inc., the PA Bankers Services Corporation offers a unique funding arrangement for banks across the state. This consortium model provides institutions the ability to more closely control their benefit costs, while providing flexibility, support and service to the bank and its employees. The consortium model is being used by more than 150 organizations and has operated since 1991.
- 37 Member Banks
- 10,000 Individual Members
- $11,180,675M Surplus Returned*
- Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
- Citizens & Northern Bank
- Community State Bank of Orbisonia
- Farmers & Merchants Trust Company
- Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank
- First Citizens Community Bank
- First Columbia Bank & Trust Company
- First Keystone Community Bank
- Hatboro Federal Savings
- The Honesdale National Bank
- Jonestown Bank & Trust
- Marion Center Bank
- Mauch Chunk Trust Co.
- Mid Penn Bank
- The Muncy Bank & Trust Company
- The Neffs National Bank
- New Tripoli Bank
- Orrstown Bank
- Pennian Bank
- PEOPLES BANK, A Codorus Valley Company
- Peoples Security Bank & Trust Company
- PS Bank
- QNB Bank
- Reliance Bank
- Riverview Bank
- Susquehanna Community Bank
- The Dime Bank
- The Farmers National Bank of Emlenton
- The Jim Thorpe Neighborhood Bank
- The Juniata Valley Bank
- The Mars National Bank
- The Victory Bank
- Union Community Bank
- Univest Corp. of PA
- Washington Financial
- Wayne Bank
- York Traditions
*Since inception 12/24/2009
How will the consortium assist my organization?
The consortium model stabilizes costs and cash flow for employee health benefits. It provides benefits with flexibility, making it possible for small financial institutions to offer employees a customized benefit program. Additionally, the consortium model offers financial institutions protection from excessive costs in a year in which employees may experience high/shock medical claims and is aligned with claim administrators and provider networks throughout the state. View the Bank Health Care Consortium of PA Brochure.
Are there additional benefits options through the PA Bankers Services Corporation & L.R. Webber Associates, Inc.?
Yes. Those benefits include:
- Multiple banking health care options, including health, drug, vision and dental care plans
- Life insurance
- Disability and care benefits, including accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, and long-term care
- Enhanced benefits technology services
Why choose the PA Bankers Services Corporation?
PA Bankers Services Corporation (Services Corp) is the for-profit subsidiary of the Pennsylvania Bankers Association and is dedicated to providing innovative products and services to the PA Bankers membership. These products and services are designed to reduce member operating expenses, expand member resources, increase member non-interest income, provide economies of scale, and serve employees and customers.
If your financial institution is interested in learning more about the bank health care consortium, you can contact Wayne Whipple, PA Bankers, (717) 255-6925 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Booker Moore of L.R. Webber Associates, Inc., (814) 695-8066 x4187 or email@example.com.
* Vendor selections and recommendations are made in accordance with the Services Corp's stated mission. It is believed that the promoted products and services merit strong consideration by PA Bankers member banks. PA Bankers Services Corporation's due diligence and selection criteria should not be construed as a guarantee, as the ultimate appropriateness may vary from bank to bank. In addition, PA Bankers member banks are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence reviews of recommended vendors. Remuneration received by the Services Corp is utilized in-part to support the PA Bankers Association through contracted agreements, corporate sponsorships and overhead coverage. This financial support expands resources and strengthens the services and programs of the PA Bankers Association.