24 Commerce Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Christian Ericson, Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Sales
(973) 645-1870 (Fax)
Managed Services Provider for Voice & Data Communication
In the current state of the banking industry, it is easy for financial institutions to stray from focusing on their core business functions. Banks must leverage trusted partners for non-bank specific functions, so they can get back to focusing on what matters most – being a bank.
BITS’ next generation telecommunications platforms provide community financial institutions with unmatched efficiency, simplified compliance and peerless, always-on customer support.
BITS now offers three solution options:
Voice and Collaboration Solution: BITS has customized a complete communications platform for the unique requirements of the community financial services industry. With a hosted, Cisco powered, phone solution and carrier level voice connections residing in both BITS Datacenters, there is no need for capital intense phone systems. BITS’ solution ensures the highest quality voice, a scalable and customizable design, feature-rich options, an enterprise-class phone system, and voice circuit redundancy.
- Network Solution: The underlying telecommunications network lays the foundation for every bank's ability to efficiently route all critical applications (loan, email and core processing). BITS understands the importance of a strong, secure foundation, and it's why their solution has been built with:
- Backbone fiber network;
- Security as the #1 priority, with round-the-clock monitoring;
- Existing data connectivity established with core and ATM providers;
- Unmatched 99.999 percent uptime and redundancy (automatic circuit failover); and
- Wholesale carrier pricing model for data circuits.
- Complete Solution: BITS’ complete solution combines their Voice, Collaboration and Network Solutions to develop the most comprehensive service offering, with:
- One contract for all services, simplifying vendor management and compliance oversight;
- Single flat-fee invoice for all voice and data services;
- One vendor to contact for resolution of all voice, network and security-related issues;
- The highest quality voice, over their private and trusted network;
- Secure managed network for branch and office connectivity;
- Centralized Network Security protection and optimized internet access; and
- Centralized connectivity to core processors and other service providers.
Looking to upgrade your hardware (phone system, firewall, routers, switches), or telecom contracts (internet, voice, data, core circuits)? Contact BITS to discuss how they can help you get back to focusing on your core business functions.Visit our website
Disclaimer: * Vendor selections and recommendations are made in accordance with the Services Corp's stated mission. It is believed that the promoted products and services merit strong consideration by PA Bankers member banks. PA Bankers Services Corporation's due diligence and selection criteria should not be construed as a guarantee, as the ultimate appropriateness may vary from bank to bank. In addition, PA Bankers member banks are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence reviews of recommended vendors. Remuneration received by the Services Corp is utilized in-part to support the PA Bankers Association through contracted agreements, corporate sponsorships and overhead coverage. This financial support expands resources and strengthens the services and programs of the PA Bankers Association.