National Notary Association
9350 DeSoto Avenue
Chatsworth, California 91311
Chris Sturdivant, Vice President, Business Development
Notary Supply & Tracking
Tailored to serve banks, The National Notary Association (NNA)’s Trusted Notary division provides a centralized fulfillment process and value-added reporting metrics to allow banking operations management great oversight of their Notary employees. These services have become more critical as compliance managers and regulators are placing more emphasis on bank Notary employees, including tracking of notarization records and training credentials.
NNA can provide bank employees with:
- Notary supply and Pennsylvania-approved training course packages priced up to 40 percent below other providers in the Commonwealth;
- Notary Tracker™, a proprietary online tool accessible to bank managers to track the notary commission status and completion records of bank employees;
- Access to Knowledge Center, an invaluable resource for tracking laws and best practices in all 50 states;
- Notary surety bonds as required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- Proprietary training products and reference books;
- Notary errors and omissions (E&O) insurance policies; and
- Optional hotline service, providing live support to notaries.
Disclaimer: Vendor selections and recommendations are made in accordance with the Services Corp's stated mission. It is believed that the promoted products and services merit strong consideration by PA Bankers member banks. PA Bankers Services Corporation's due diligence and selection criteria should not be construed as a guarantee, as the ultimate appropriateness may vary from bank to bank. In addition, PA Bankers member banks are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence reviews of recommended vendors. Remuneration received by the Services Corp is utilized in-part to support the PA Bankers Association through contracted agreements, corporate sponsorships and overhead coverage. This financial support expands resources and strengthens the services and programs of the PA Bankers Association.